Thursday, May 4, 2017

Lego Justice League Batmobile Modification



Justice League movie is coming very soon after Wonder Woman's. Out of my expectation, Justice League's batmobile is almost the same as Batman Vs Superman version. The main difference is Justice League version is a bit taller. The front twin machine guns becomes a rocket launcher. Both sides have two long machine guns and a cannon on the top beside the driver side.

Lego's original BvS version doesn't have the front wheel guards (lazy...) and the upcoming JL version won't have it too (From the leaked image). If you google that leaked image, you will see JL version batmobile is in a largest set. It's pretty unbelievably... bad. Although I think Lego people won't spend a second in my blog from a nobody fan, I really want to say Lego is not making nice sets recently. When Lego's competitions are so weak (MegaBlcks and Kre-O), it really has no need to make things nicely especially the cheaper sets.

(Question pops up... There are so many good MOC people out there. Why don't Megablcks and Kre-O hire them? And why designers at Lego's competitions are so bad?)















12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sorry. I'm not as organized as other good Lego moc people :-(

      Delete
  2. WOW! Amazing Batman VS Superman Movie modifications on the Batmobiles! I just purchased the Lego Super Heroes Kryptonite Interception 76045 box set and was wondering why the front end was almost void, especially the from wheel guard sections. You raise a very good point about the current state of block industry. Is it possible to pay you put together and instruction guide for both versions modification on ebay or paypal?

    Eric

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eric. I wish I have the time to start a business like this.

      Delete
  3. Morning Raymond Leung,

    Possible to share the tricks for both of your builds please?
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The main trick is adding wider bar at the front bumper to create the front wheel covers.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Sorry no. But I hope my photos will give you some inspiration to you like what other people giving ideas to me online.

      Delete
  5. fuck this like really you cant make any fucking instructions like come on at least make a build tutorial on youtube dude

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have no idea why I got your "fuck you" comment. You think anyone shares his/her own Lego modification owe everyone an instruction? What logic is that? I won't delete your comment and let people know how rude and nonsense you are. When you spend the time to type "fuck you", why don't you spend more time to modify yours and show to others.

    ReplyDelete