Monday, November 14, 2016

LEGO Star Wars Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle MOC



Movie capture: It should be darker or black. The front windows should be in red.



The main fix is at the front.







I bought this set about a year ago before The Force Awakens arrived in cinema. Because of the bad design and wrong colors (my own opinion only). I left it new in box at my office's toilet. Recently, I took it out and started to change the front, wings, and color. I didn't spend time and money on changing it into black but taking away most of the light grey pieces.

The right way to make the wings to be V-Shape was adding some movable joints from AT-DP walkers but I'm not going to order those for it (lack of love with this set).

1 comment:

  1. Hi Raymond, care to share how you mod the V wing and also the trans red part. i can reached by gavinx111@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete