Saturday, March 4, 2017

Bat Cave MOC On A 32 x 32 Studs Road Plate



This is my looooong time project. I've been planning to build this since 3 years ago (I bought the Lego Road Plates, 3 years ago). The minifigure size Tumbler is also a 3 years project. I just finished the Tumbler 2 weeks ago. This Bat Cave set is a copy of Lego's 6860. I don't even know which brand made this but it's cheap and nice. The set has NO STICKERS. The most ridicules thing is... The seller told me to buy the missing stickers from Lego.

Ok... I can either re-draw them in illustrator and print on transparent labels (Note: I'm a graphic designer + photographer. Adobe software is my life). What about I just leave the sticker issue behind?



The reason why I use the road plate is the position of batmobile. This design will save me a lot of tile bricks. At the same time, it looks nice too.



Not much change in the Bat Computer. I changed the black and yellow cartoon-ist logo into Batman vs Superman's. I think it looks cooler with it.



Weapon storage: I think Batman should have hell a lot of weapons and I think "No guns for Batman" is outdated (See Batman vs Superman's change).

I have a lot of Batman's expendable employees working there (Some of them just died).



Batman's R&D lab. Obviously, he doesn't trust with Superman.



Suit Storage. Not good but let's leave it like this for now.



Batman's armor for Superman battle.



Lots of happy visitors in Batman's jail.



Batman's changing room (See Lego 6860's structure)



Medical Room is a bit empty.



Batman has a lot of gifts for Superman.



Power switch for the Bat Cave and gas station for Batmobiles.

Building Bat Cave is always a fun thing to do.

2 comments:

  1. This is a really fine piece of work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's the cheapest ($ and size) way to own a bat cave for me

      Delete