Friday, September 15, 2017

Lightsaber Duel on Naboo: A Small Modification



It's small modification of Lego 75169 - Duel on Naboo set which is a small set with ONLY ONE WALL. The main change is the different open direction of the beam wall that stopped Obi-Wan from helping his master during the lightsaber fight with Darth Maul.

Because of limited space at home, I can't build a scene with correct ratio. It is fun to look at the iconic scenes when I walk by them. This modification is totally painless and easy. Anyone can do it if you really like this scene in Episode I.













2 comments:

  1. Can you please show a little bit more detailed pictures on The Duel on Naboo set

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try to pull out older sets in my storage to update and take photos when my photography work is less busy. Thanks.

      Delete