Sunday, October 15, 2017

Lego Star Wars TIE Silencer Modification 1: Lego Designers Hate Kylo Ren



Let's jump to the conclusion :-) I think Lego designers hate Kylo Ren so much. If not, they wouldn't build Ren's Shuttle and TIE Silencer badly. Yes, two times already.

Actual, Silencer's windshield part should be like the photo below. Lego's model was like a flat 2 x 4 red window. The original design was quite streamline. I believe there are lots of ways to fix the problem. I just changed it with a quick fix. At least, it looks much better from top view.





My quick fix. I may come back to rebuild it later.


Now, the top view is better


I think Lego's designers just hate working on Kylo Ren's vehicles.

Last time in The Force Awakens, Kylo Ren's shuttle was badly built at the front and the color was totally wrong (It should be black. Not dark grey). The wings were fixed. From the bright side, you might say... Lego designers gave consumers a chance to have fun on modification.



My little quick fix for the shuttle


I fixed the front and wings but I gave up on changing the whole thing into black.

No comments:

Post a Comment