Friday, February 12, 2016

Everyone is waiting for LEGO Star Wars UCS Assault on Hoth UCS 75098? (Updated)



I didn't know why it showed in my Facebook Page's related link box. I guess LEGO ordered Brick Show TV deleted the page about it. I missed that post totally (I had work to do).

I don't want to get warning letter from LEGO. You will see high-res box art from this link:
http://www.fbtb.net/2016/02/12/hoth-base-assault-box-pictures-surface/

The box shows this UCS set will have the Hoth's shield generator (on the left), the snow beast, Han Solo on a Tauntaun, Luke, and one Snowspeeder. I'm a little bit regret... I didn't get more AT-AT walkers when it was on sale...

------------------------------------------

Updated after LEGO press release:
This set is CAD300 as the press release. If it was $250, then I would consider. Now... Mm... Maybe not. It's a "recycled" set from other small sets in the previous seasons. In my opinion, $250 is a much fair trade for a UCS. I can see a lot of fans complained about too much play feature in this UCS. I totally agree that. UCS sets are made for display and it should have extremely high details. Although the latest Death Star UCS has lots of play features, it showcases lots of classic scenes in the original trilogy. It is great for collecting it.



No comments:

Post a Comment