Saturday, February 25, 2017

Lego DC Super Hero Wonder Woman Minifigure vs Chinese Copy



It's another comparison of Lego minifigure with Chinese copy. First of all, look at the shield. It proved that Chinese copy printings were re-drawn by the factory. Not just a scan. I wouldn't blame staffs of Lego couldn't find out which is knockoff. You have to look very close to find out. Someone in a Facebook page asked me if they had weight difference. I didn't weight it with those I used in chemistry lab. 99% of people wouldn't be able to find out with hands.

This minifigure came with the set of Batwing (Batman vs Superman). It was half priced last month. I expected another sale of Batman sets very soon. You would get real Lego's Superman, Wonder Woman, and Batman at the same time.



No comments:

Post a Comment