Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Before LEGO Star Wars X-Wing (75218) Arrives



Lego is going to have a new X-Wing in Minifigure scale soon this year (The last photo of this post). Before I can see the actual set on shelf, I want to take a look at the previous one in my storage. The old one originally has a bad cockpit window then I change it into a shape closer to the cinematic model. The 4 engines are using stickers originally and I change them into more 3D.

From the photo of 75128 box, I can see the engines are built like what U-Wing set does. The surface of the wings are covered by tiles to make them smooth. Cockpit window uses the one from The Force Awakens version X-Wing. It also comes with the "play feature" shooter (The thing that I don't like.. will take away at once). Let's see what it looks like later :-)

*Update: Lego officially released the photos of the set right one day

You can see the actual thing from this link
https://www.brothers-brick.com/2018/05/17/lego-star-wars-fall-2018-sets-unveiled-in-new-york-including-classic-x-wing-news/lego-star-wars-fall-2018-fb/

Raymond







No comments:

Post a Comment