Sunday, May 13, 2018

Lego Marvel Super Heroes: The Hulkbuster Smash-Up (76104) - Modification 2



A lot of people messaged me about how I did the mod. I don't have time to do make the instruction but I can show you some close ups. Take your Hulkbuster 76104 out and compare with my model, then you will know how easy to DIY. Basically, I just rearranged the bricks in this mod.



1) I shortened the body by one stud. The golden part was taken out



2) The legs were in one piece at L-Shape before. You can just take them apart into two parts. I use two small joints in one leg but there is a better way to do it... I will come back to work on it when I have time.



3) The most important thing is the upper body width. I extended each side by one stud. I also replace the original black arm armor with deep red one.







If you have question, please let me know. I will try to check the comments more often now.

7 comments:

  1. Hi! Nicely done! Did u have to purchase any additional parts to create this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I used my stock bricks in storage to modify it.

      Delete
  2. The wider upper body and shorter torso look SO GOOD! It always bothered me that there's this gap at the shoulder. The lanky abdomen section looked odd too. Your mod solved both problems wonderfully.
    I was wondering too if this required additional pieces. It sounds like it's just the original pieces, only rearranged, correct?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For the shoulders, you need additional parts for sure. The rest is just rearranging the structure with original bricks and add some common bricks.

      Delete

  3. Hi! Your 76104 Hulkbuster is the best.
    Can I get a instruction? 진짜 멋지다!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry, but I asking for detailed instruction for your modification. Your creations are so cool.

    ReplyDelete